Many people struggle with stress and worry.
- Maybe your child is heading in the wrong direction.
- Maybe you received a bad report from your doctor.
- Maybe you are having financial problems.
- Maybe you have too many things to accomplish and not enough time.
- Maybe you have experienced a major upset in your life recently.
- Maybe you are in a difficult relationship.
- Maybe you are battling depression.
Whatever situation you find yourself, worry and stress are very destructive. When you over analyze or over think things, you become consumed by them. You eat, drink and live that particular situation until you simply can’t function correctly and you become irrational. That is a sure fire way for the devil to create chaos in your life. His ultimate goal is to keep you in the crazy mess and destroy you. (John 10:10)
However, it doesn’t have to be that way. “Life and death are in the power of the tongue.” (Proverbs 18:21) You can create an environment that makes the devil so frustrated that he just has to flee from you! So, don’t let the devil create any more chaos in your life.
As a child of the most High God, you have the most powerful, the most loving, the most caring, and the most willing Father ever on your side! You have the power…use it!
Start reciting God’s word today and watch His almighty power come to the rescue!
No man has ever seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful thing God has in store for those who love the Lord. (1 Corinthians 2:9)
Note: Please disregard any advertisements you might see on this website as the author does not endorse them. Thank you.