When things aren’t going your way, then kindly (and gently) slap yourself to wake up and get your attitude back. Say what?!?!?!?!?
Well, I bet I got your attention didn’t I. LOL
Okay, Okay…all kidding aside. What I really mean is sometimes we just need to WAKE UP and JOLT OURSELVES out of the day to day slumber, the stagnation, the chaos and really start prophesying to our lives.
It’s time for new beginnings. You’ve gone through enough and the past is just that…the past! It’s time to get up, brush off and take back what’s been stolen! How do you do that, you might be asking? Great question!
Place yourself in front of a mirror and declare God’s word over your life. Say or yell (if you feel the need)…
- I’m Going To Live and Not Die.
- I’m going to share the good works of the Lord.
- Today I choose Life and Life more abundantly.
- It’s He who lives in me, is greater than he who is in this world.
- I will have peace that surpasses all understanding.
- I have more than enough to spare and share.
- Today is my day for my turnaround.
- Today is my day for complete restoration and healing.
- Today I give my illnesses and addictions an eviction notice as they are trespassing on God’s territory.
- Today, God is healing my broken heart and replacing sadness with unspeakable joy.
- God is the Author and Finisher in my life. Whatever He started, He will accomplish through me.
- I’m more than a conqueror.
- For me and my house will serve the Lord. All of those lost shall come back to Him.
- I’m blessed in the city and blessed in the field. God’s favor is exploding in my life.
It’s too easy to get placated in our lives and just continue going with the flow; becoming stagnant along the way. It’s time to jolt ourselves out of the “norm”. You are created for so much more! You are to be the light of the world! And the more you speak to your circumstances with God’s word, the more you’ll find situations turning around in your favor.
The question is…what do you want your 2017 to look like? Do you want to keep going around the same mulberry bush and keep getting the same results…OR…would you rather let God be God and shower you with His amazing grace? Ask yourself…if not today, when? If not you, who? If God is going to bless someone, why not let it be you?
Why don’t you start out 2017 doing things GOD’S WAY and let this year be the greatest year you’ve ever experienced. Talk yourself silly with God’s word. One small touch from God is all it takes! Will you dare to believe that Today is the beginning of your miraculous turnaround?
Please disregard any advertisement you may encounter under this posting as the author does not endorse them. Thank you.